Rayne Longboards warranties may not be transferred and are reserved for the original purchaser only. All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from an Authorized Dealer. Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Rayne warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) one year from the original date of purchase at retail.
How we can help you
If a product is found defective by us, we will repair or replacement the defective product at our discretion. In no event under any circumstances will the company be liable for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of injury or damage to person or property, or loss of use of the product.
If a product is found to be damaged but not covered under this warranty policy please get in touch because we’ll try to help you anyway. We’ve helped many riders fix damage or guide in repairs of their boards. We are passionate builders and won’t leave you stranded.
What is Covered?
• Delamination of the layers of the longboard.
• Manufacturing defect such as mis-drilled holes or a mis-cut board.
What is NOT Covered?
We all know that with skateboards & longboards there are a million ways to slam into man made materials and that is outside our control. Depending on your speed, the angle, the height the board drops or the material that gets slammed into a board and the number of times a board gets slammed there will always be damaged to the board. We build Rayne Longboards with the best possible materials possible for maximum durability but any skateboard out there will eventually become damaged beyond repair if treated poorly.
• The amount of abuse you put on your deck is up to you and outside our control in the following circumstances:
• Any problems caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect, including water damage, grinding, and impact damage.
• Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the trucks, or by using non-standard skateboard hardware for mounting trucks.
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
• Deck damage resulting from any modification of the board made outside the Rayne Longboards facility including re-drilling, reshaping & damage caused by paints, solvents or other coatings.
• Normal wear and tear of products.
• Cosmetic issues including dents or chips, sun-faded graphics or scratches.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.